Time is flying. I know this is what everyone says, but I really just can’t believe Avonlea has already been with us for a whole month. It feels like she’s been in our lives forever, & just a day, all at the same time.
- First hike (more on that here)!
- First time meeting Grandbuddy!
- First time at church – she slept in her Solly wrap the whole time & only started to make a few little peeps at the end.
Things I want to remember:
- The way she puts one hand right up by her face, & uses the other to play with her hair on the back of her head when she’s falling asleep.
- How you can always tell who changed the last diaper – Grayson has decided that 3 snaps at the bottom are just too many, & he only ever snaps two of them.
- How proud we all were when she had her first really good night of sleep. She woke up one time during the night to eat & I kept telling her I was so proud of her, & she just smiled a smile that took up her whole little face.